Friday, June 1, 2012

My art is a tornado.

So I did a little piece of Snake Eyes for a necklace called a Torndao band- it is a laser engraved dogtag with my art. It is available at the Denver Comic Con, and only 100 are being made- I get the first one off the line, so 99 are available.
Here are the details.

We will feature 1 artist at a time throughout the conference and offer a limited addition tag (99) for each artist. At our table, customers will be able to choose from 20 necklace combinations, and 16 wrap colors to customize their Tornado Bandz. In addition to the featured artist tag, we also have 4 Denver Comic Con tags that will be available for the entire conference.



Here's the schedule:

Fri, June 15 - Chad Blakely

Sat, June 16 - Robert Elrod (Morning), Rebecca Hicks (Afternoon)

Sun, June 17 - Jason Sobol
 
and here is my Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment