Wednesday, August 1, 2012

today, I am drawing...

In addition to signing on for three AWESOME card sets in the last week, the Reflections Hardcover project, which I am doing Bukshot, and a few other things... like PhD papers, I am working on somethign new for those that kick it old school.

I have four new pieces, and plan to finish the fifth tonight, of a new solo project called "In the days of my Youth." ITDOMY is going to be limited edition print series made up of 80's villians. Again, I will be done with five (pencils)as of tonight, with more on the way.
So who do you want to see first?
  • Mumra
  • Mon Star
  • Megatron
  • Cobra Commander
  • Skeletor

Also, PLease make suggestions for other to join the series- only requirement are
  • from the 80's
  • villians
Easy, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment