Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Amazing show in Denver, and getting ready for Heroes this weekend

Had an incredible show this past weekend! I had the opportunity to meet so many awesome people and sell quite a bit of art.

I will post some pics of some of the art as I can, of course. I did a library event with Peter Meyhew where we spent time with kids- great event! I hung out with Jim Steranko, as well as others, and again, got to chat with so many who are embracing my art!

and of course, since the Denver show is all about supporting kids and literacy, I did a few things to help them raise money. I donated all of the original black and white badge art, and got to draw a cthulu-esque beast on this snow board that was sold to raise funds.

with that said, I will see you folks in NC this week at Heroes, and here is the new art for this weeks' post:

No comments:

Post a Comment