Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy days? WHY NOT!

It has been a busy week, and time for some art.
But first, I just finished my 100 cards for Star Wars Galaxy Files 2, and will be sending them of shortly.
I am almost completely caught up on commissions from Denver and Heroes, and am getting ready to start on my summer sequential pages!
whew!



OK- I also want to bring back the weekly challenge: but this time, in order to make sure that I keep up with it, I am putting it on my digital calendar so that I can not forget, and I need boo readers to harass me so that I remember. One way to do this is make it a contest as well. I am working out details, but essentially, those who submit ideas chosen for art challenge will be inserted into a contest for free art.
Come back next week for more details as well as the first invitation for the art challenge!
Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment